WWII GERMAN HELMET DECALS
These are wet transfer decals and at the bottom of this page you will find application instructions for applying the decals.
Before application make sure surface where decal is to be applied is clean and free of dirt.
1) Trim decal with sharp scissors or a razor knife.
2) Place decal in warm (not hot) water for 15 to 20 seconds
3) Place decal next to place of desired application and gently slide off backing paper into position
4) Try not to rub the decal any more than necessary because this can tear the decal.
5) Once in place and when decal is completely dry you will achieve best results if you apply a coat of clear topcoat such as Testors clear topcoat. (Do not use Krylon clear coat or polyurethane because they attack the ink in the decal)
Remember to visit www.packrat-toyz.com
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.